I'm Ready!


Studio: Hammer Entertaintment
Models: Andy Ross, Mario Luna, Jordan Lopez, Mario Cax, Tom Kango, Pepi Toscani.
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Cocks, Uncut Cocks

Innocent and sweet, bad and good, and as tastey as chocolate! Some of the most yummy, young twinks. Playful and willing, they will allow you any desire, or act upon their untouched bodies! Don't let those sweet faces and inocent smiles fool you - these guys are good at being bad!
- Rolf Hammerschmidt!
Are you ready to take cock dressed as a sissy and ready to suck dick for me. I'm taking advantage of the quarantine to play with my dildo a little bitch I'm Alessandra your little dog. Get your asshole ready for some big cock up your ass ready because I am all dressed like a sissy and ready to whip my sexy legs. Get your sissy ass ready because I am all dressed up and ready to get fucked. I'm taking advantage of the quarantine to play with my dildo in the hotel room waiting for mr grindr date.
Link! 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:24
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2137kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 1.4 GB





Comments

Popular Posts